1. After each linear motion axis of each machine tool returns to its mechanical reference point, the relative positional relationship between the machine tool coordinate system and the fixed coordinate of the tool setter establishes a specific value.
2. Whether using automatic programming control or manual control to operate the tool setter, when the tool is moved along a selected axis, the tool tip (or the outer diameter of the power rotary tool) will lean against and touch the tool setter The corresponding plane of the four-sided probe.
After the high-precision switch sensor is triggered by the swing of the flexible support rod, the switch will immediately notify the system to lock the movement of the feed axis. Because the CNC system treats this signal as a high-level signal, the control of the action will be extremely fast and accurate.
3. Since the linear feed axis of the CNC machine tool is equipped with a pulse editor for position loop feedback, the CNC system also has a counter that memorizes the actual position of the feed axis. At this time, the system only needs to read the exact stop position of the axis, and through the automatic conversion of the relative relationship between the machine tool and the tool setter, the initial tool offset value of the tool tip (or diameter) of the axis tool can be determined. .
To put it another way, if it is measured in the machine tool coordinate system, it is equivalent to determining the distance between the machine tool reference point and the zero point of the machine tool coordinate system, and the distance between the tool measurement point and the zero point of the machine tool coordinate system and the distance between the two The actual deviation value.
4. Whether it is the tool wear caused by the cutting of the workpiece or the change of the tool tip after the hot elongation of the screw, as long as the tool setting operation is performed again, the CNC system will automatically compare the measured new tool offset value with the The initial tool offset value is compared and calculated.
And the error value that needs to be compensated is automatically added to the tool compensation storage area. Of course, if a new tool is changed and the tool is re-calibrated, the offset value obtained should be the new initial tool offset value of the tool.
Applications are divided into two categories
1. Product (mold) processing needs to be completed with multiple tools. Since the processing of parts requires several knives to complete, in order to ensure that each knife is more accurate and efficient. Such a machine needs to be installed with a tool setting instrument.
2. Large-scale machine standardization occasions. Since the machined products are standard parts, hundreds or more machines are needed to process them. At this time, the level of the staff operating the machine tool is different, and only after the tool setting instrument is used to change the tool uniformly, the height of each tool can be ensured to be consistent. If manual tool change is used to ensure the height, this will be very difficult, and the standard cannot be unified. Such an engraving and milling machine needs to install a tool setting instrument.
Post time: Jul-12-2021